Thursday, August 7, 2014

KOWLOON WONG TAI SIN TEMPLE


My first blog post is dedicated to one of my favorite blogger GaryPepperGirl who had also recently visit this place and inspired myself through her blog to take a trip to this temple during my visit in Hong Kong. The architecture and colors are amazing! Wong Tai Sin Temple is located in Kowloon district and it is easy to reach by MTR. I highly recommend this temple during your visit, as it is quite fascinating to experience different strand of Buddhism. During the summer, the heat is extremely humid and you will be expecting lots of tourists in this local spot. You'll be surrounded by the fragrant smell of burning incense and the sight of faithful believers praying for wealth and health.  It is a truly unique experience. 










No comments:

Post a Comment